Reiki Levels and Training Information
If you have ever considered learning how to use reiki please go to "the space in between with Sara Brooke and read her article 10 Reasons Why You Should Learn Reiki.
Reiki is taught traditionally in 3 levels. The third level is sometimes taught in two training sessions. In each training session the students learn different aspects of reiki and receive an attunement for the level which they are studying.
The First Degree Reiki Training includes:
- A sacred ritual called an "Attunement"
- An overview of the meaning, history, purpose and benefits of Reiki
- Spiritual experiences for centering and connecting to spirit guides
- Procedures for giving a complete and modified Reiki sessions to others
- Supervised practice sessions
- Several procedures for self-Reiki treatments
- First Degree Reiki Certificate
Recommended: Receiving a full Reiki Session
Reiki II builds on the energy healing process taught in the First Degree Training.
Level two focuses on the emotional dimension of your being.
Second Degree Reiki Training includes:
- Second Degree Reiki Attunement
- Three Reiki symbols which aid in emotional, mental and distance Reiki.
- Reiki as a contemplative experience
- Procedures for Group Reiki
- Several more hand positions for specific purposes
- Procedures for an Absentee Reiki Session, called "Distant Healing"
- Reiki for animals and plants
- Guidelines for establishing a Reiki Practice
- Ways to expand and balance your energy
- Second Degree Reiki Certificate
Pre-requisite: First Degree Reiki Training and Attunement
Advanced Reiki gives you another symbol that increases your vibrational rate. It focuses on the spiritual dimension of your being. deepening your capacity to receive healing energy into your "soul-space".
Advanced Level Reiki Training includes:
- Advanced Level Attunement
- One new Reiki symbol which aid in the spiritual aspect of Reiki healing
- Eight ways of perceiving energy
- Advanced Reiki energy techniques called Beaming and Scanning
- Interrelationship of body, mind, and spirit
- Enhanced treatment procedures (including seven new hand positions)
- Collective Absentee Reiki
- Reiki for Chronic Conditions
- Three Reiki Meditations
- Advanced Reiki Certificate
Pre-requisites: First and Second Degree Reiki Training and Attunements
Reiki Master/Teacher completes the circle of healing energy, within and around the Practitioner. It is designed to empower students to have full Reiki Master capability including the ability to attune others to Reiki energy and teach all four levels of Reiki training.
It is geared towards those that feel compelled to practice and/or teach Reiki on a more professional level.
The Masters Level Training includes:
- Reiki Master Attunement
- The meaning and blessing of being a Reiki Master
- Universal symbols of healing
- Learning how to attune others to Reiki/practicing attunement
- Procedures to advertise and conduct Reiki Workshops
- Healing Others by Healing Ourselves
- Morphogenic Fields: A new Paradigm
- Ways to enhance your Reiki practice
- Master Level Certificate
- First Degree, Second Degree, and Advanced Level Training and Attunements
- At least two years of practice since First Degree Reiki Training